Do you have underutilized equipment that you need to dispose of? Discover the easiest way to sell your used equipment at the best price. Sell your used equipment through HOLT CAT’s® Customer Equipment Sales Program and eliminate many of the costs and risks associated with other selling methods.
The benefits include:
- TOP MARKET PRICE: Whether it is an entire fleet or just one machine, the HOLT CAT Customer Equipment Sales program can get top market price for your used machines with little or no effort on your part.
- BROAD EXPOSURE: Access to the retail used market. HOLT CAT’s dependable sales representatives will market and sell your equipment through our exclusive network of worldwide customers.
- PRICE CONTROL: Instead of having a sale price that is subjected to the wide price variations of other used equipment selling methods, you control the selling price. You have the ability to work with HOLT’s experienced and trusted team to set a market price based on daily retail used transactions.
- MINIMAL CUSTOMER EFFORT: HOLT CAT has you covered. We handle everything from the marketing of your machines to collections and payment, all while working to achieve the best possible value for your equipment. Additionally, transport costs are eliminated when you use HOLT CAT’s customer equipment sales program. Once sold, we arrange for your equipment to be picked up directly from your location.
How does the program work? 6 EASY STEPS
- FACE TO FACE VISIT - A HOLT CAT representative will meet with you to discuss your list of equipment to be sold.
- EQUIPMENT INSPECTION - Once your list is finalized, HOLT will inspect each piece of equipment, provide a make-ready review, analyze the current market conditions and conduct an in-depth pricing study.
- ESTABLISH TERMS - You and your HOLT CAT sales representative will then sit down to discuss the selling terms, timeline, key responsibilities of the sale and selling parameters, as well as a sales commission structure.
- CUSTOMIZED AGREEMENT - HOLT CAT will then tailor a custom equipment sales exclusive selling agreement with you.
- MACHINE MARKETING - When your equipment is sale ready, it will receive maximum exposure to the world market. Our experienced sales team will market your machines through our extensive worldwide customer network along with industry publications and used equipment websites and through electronic distribution.
- AFTER THE SALE - Once your machine is sold, HOLT CAT will take care of all the details, from collection and payment to coordinating the pickup of your sold machine. Your HOLT CAT sales representative can also provide information about tax deferment opportunities for a new machine purchase.
For general information and used machine sales, call 210.648.8450
Selling used cranes?
Selling used engines?
Contact Rey Frausto